HostPapa offers an easy-to-use, automated cancellation process to ensure you may cancel any of your services in a timely fashion, hassle-free.
Before following the automated cancellation process, please make sure you read the “Refund and Cancellation Policy” documentation.
Once every aspect is clarified, please follow these steps:
1. Login to HostPapa Dashboard using your client ID.
2. Navigate to “My Services” section:
3. Click on “+” to expand service category, then click “Details” button. In this tutorial, we will show an example of a domain service cancellation:
4. Click on “Request Cancellation” button to open the cancellation form:
5. Fill out the form and check boxes for services you would like to cancel. By default, the initial selected service’s box is checked.
Please provide us the reason for the cancellation request. Your feedback is very important for us as we always want to improve our services and offer best quality to our customers.
Choose when you are cancelling the services. There are 2 options:
- At the end of the term
If you wish to transfer the domain to a different provider, please choose “Yes”.
If you no longer need the domain name, please choose “No” option and your domain will be left to expire.
Please note that when cancellation is requested for a hosting service, there is a third option regarding domain name: “Yes, I would like my domain name to remain registered with HostPapa”.
6. Click on “Continue” button. Review the cancellation form, enter your Dashboard access password, and click on “Confirm Cancellation” button.
A confirmation message shows and you are done.
If you change your mind regarding the cancellation request, please contact HostPapa Support team.
For further questions, or if you need help, please open a support ticket from your HostPapa Dashboard. Click here to learn how to do it.