Everyone at HostPapa is concerned about the environment and how our business practices may impact the world.
One way we contribute to the well-being of our planet is by choosing to use energy that has been generated by low-polluting or non-polluting resources. Which is why HostPapa has gone green. We purchase 100% green renewable energy, such as wind and solar power, to offset the power consumed by our data centres, web servers, office computers, laptops and office space. We consider it an investment in both our business and our planet.
Here’s how it works:
Each year, our company’s entire energy consumption is audited by two independent organizations. HostPapa purchases “green energy tags,” or certificates, from a certified green energy supplier to match that level of consumption. The green energy supplier pumps 100% equivalent energy back into the power grid. This effectively cuts down on the carbon dioxide-producing (CO2) energy we normally would have required from non-green energy sources.
As a bonus to you: When you host with HostPapa, you can put on one of our “Go Green” banners on your site. Let everyone know that your site is powered by green energy!
For more, check out our Go Green Page for your region:
- Australia: https://www.hostpapa.com.au/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- Belgium: https://www.hostpapa.be/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- Canada: https://www.hostpapa.ca/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- Europe: https://www.hostpapa.eu/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- Hong Kong: https://www.hostpapa.hk/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- India: https://www.hostpapa.in/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- Ireland: https://www.hostpapa.ie/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- New Zealand: https://www.hostpapa.co.nz/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- Singapore: https://www.hostpapa.sg/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- United Kingdom: https://www.hostpapa.co.uk/all-about-green/spread-the-word
- United States: https://www.hostpapa.com/all-about-green/spread-the-word
If you would like more information on how your business can “Go Green,” please contact us in one of two ways:
If you are already a HostPapa customer, please submit a ticket:
To open a support ticket, please log in to your HostPapa dashboard: https://hostpapa.com/dashboard
Support ticket tips/info: https://www.hostpapa.com/knowledgebase/how-to-access-support-tickets
If you are not yet a HostPapa customer:
Please send us an email at email@example.com